Live Events are back!
Nothing beats the experience of live events. The travel, the scheduled meetings, the chance meetings, the networking, the knowledge gain… although Covid-19 appears to be here to stay, the need for live events will always be there. Lockdowns have forced companies to look at virtual events, but as we come out of the pandemic, live events are increasingly on people’s minds and agendas.
Technology Platforms of Live Events
A single event may require multiple different platforms working in tandem to deliver on the event objectives. Listed below are just some of the pre-event systems commonly used to deliver events:
- Event design and objectives
- Venue sourcing
- Registration and delegate management
- Event communications plan and marketing
- Content management, from abstracts to exhibitors
- The configuration and content population of an event app
- Event survey and feedback tools
- Budget management, from initial estimates to account reconciliation
- Post event data analysis and ROI metrics
Event onsite systems include:
- Checkin and badge printing
- Walk-in registrations
- Session scanning
- Lead capture for exhibitors
- RFID / Tracking using smart badges
- Audience engagement tools, such as polling, Q&A, live presentations and gamification
- Event production, including streaming services
- Data analytics based on session attendance, engagement participation and heatmaps
How can Hybrid Event Solutions help?
Whether you use a single end to end event management platform to deliver your event, or you need to use a combination because of your specific requirements, Hybrid Event Solutions can help with both the platform selection process and its implementation.
Simply fill in this form with your brief, and our consultants will recommend the optimal solution for you based on your specific requirements. Or fill in the form below.